My favorite T-Edger aka The Barbers’ favorite hair clipper!
My Andis t outliner review 🙂
The T-Edger by Andis is by far my favorite liner in my arsenal of trimmers. although it has a few cons like heat and being delicate. but besides that it can be zero gapped to get a close and cleaner edge. it is also great for cutting around the ears and creating designs.
Out of the box it cuts exceptionally close. it comes with a pair of stainless steel blades. but be careful these bad boys can break a tooth pretty quick. So hold on tight and keep them in a someplace safe.
Lastly i really enjoy these trimmers and I’m sure you will too. They are easy to clean and can get the job done.
click here if you’d like to get a pair for yourself.
Heres a few bullet points:
* Barbers’ favorite hair clipper!
* Features T-blade design, ideal for trimming around ears, beard, and mustache.
* Ideal for dry shaving.
* Very quiet running.
* Contoured housing design, fits any hand comfortably.
* Perfect for all around shaping and trimming
* High carbon steel clipper blades specially hardened for long cutting life
* Powerful magnetic motor for professional styling and trimming
* Fine cutting teeth for extremely close trimming
Watch this review here:
TO learn how to adjust your edger click here
Related articles across the web